Website Capital Infrastructure Group Inc.
Wastewater Collection Operator In Training (OIT) – GTA Toronto
Capital Infrastrcture Group is looking to hire a wastewater collection operator in training (OIT) to work with our team of Wastewater Operators. The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring and recording the levels of wastewater being processed, as well as the level of contaminants present. Working under the direction of expereinced operators to advance your career.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
Reporting all waste water problems during the shift to the Supervisor or Production Manager.
Completing all paper work on his/her shift and submitting to Supervisor
Performing other duties as assigned by a Supervisor or Manager
- OIT Water Treatment
- OIT Wastewater Treatment
- OIT Wastewater Collection – Required
- OIT Water Distribution
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Basic Knowledge of the latest technologies in the Water and Wastewater field
- Understanding of Occupational Health & Safety Act, Drinking Water Standards, Drinking Water Protection Regulations, Safe Drinking Water Act, Spills Act, etc.
- A valid Ontario Class G driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
- OIT Wastewater Collection (required)
- Class G Licence (required)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $22.00-$24.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Woodbridge, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org