Website Capital Infrastructure Group Inc.
Project management: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Capital Infrastructure Group. is a leading Construction and Contracting company in the sewer water / wastewater and general contracting industry. We are looking for a qualified candidate to assist the daily activities of the project management.
We are looking for an experienced and highly organized individual to join our team. The Project Coordinator will provide support to the construction management team to help ensure projects are executed on schedule, on budget and at the highest quality, assisting with the functional and managerial responsibilities and accountability for the execution of the project including contract compliance within schedule and budget.
The right candidate will play a key supportive role through all phases of construction from tendering to close-out.
- Liaise regularly with clients, sub-contractors, and vendors.
- Assists with the preparation of regular progress reports
- Participate in tender and contract preparation as well as work with the construction estimator to assemble bids, track inquiries and requests for pricing.
- Assist in preparing, maintaining, and distributing project documentation such as meeting minutes, RFI’s, change orders, site instructions, etc.
- Organize and attend weekly/ bi-weekly project meetings and prepare minutes.
- Prepare subcontracts, purchase orders, change orders and site instructions.
- Organize and track submittals and shop drawings.
- Compile Close-out Checklist and Submission of Close-out documents as well as Prepare Certificates of Substantial Completion and arrange for Certificates of Publication at time of Project Close-Out.
- Assist in posting budget and job cost details.
- Maintain safety records and perform basic safety documentation audits.
- Assist with scheduling of meetings, communications, letters, transmittals, couriers, email correspondence, etc.
- Organize and arrange project start-up documentation including Ministry of Labour forms, bonding, insurance, utility locates and site binders.
- College or university graduate or equivalent working experience.
- Ability to understand architectural and engineering drawings and specifications
- Experience working with Auto and 3D models.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and basic understanding of MS Project.
- Excellent written, verbal, and electronic communication skills.
- Strong organizational, administrative, and quality management skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to understand construction contract terminology an asset.
- On-Site Construction experience an asset.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- project management: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org